Total Pageviews

Monday, January 5, 2009

The joy's of love...

Here are 10 questions to answer about you and your sweetheart:

1. Where did you first meet your sweetheart?
In her apartment in Provo. I was visiting with a friend who happened to have a crush on her. She walked in with a basket full of laundry and a snotty look, anxiously waiting for me to leave so she could get busy folding her laundry. We didn’t really like each other at first.

2. What do you remember about him/her the most?.
Her laugh. She has this ability to laugh at even the most irrelevant things. No, it’s more like a giggle….a cute little bunny giggle.

3. Who asked who out first? It was a mutual thing. We decided to “hang out” one day at temple square, which turned into a hard-core make out session on the temple grounds.

4. What did you do on your first date?
We visited temple square, the temple grounds, kissed, bought & ate pizza, kissed, read books to each other, and kissed plenty

5. What was your favorite thing to do together when you were dating?
Sometimes we would hunt for stray cats in her dad’s 4x4 Chevy, shoot them and cook them, and take them around to all the geriatric people in the neighborhood and tell them it was a special lasagna that has been passed down from generations. They all had such sweet smiles on their faces and were very excited that we thought of them….HA!...little did they know…

7. When did you first realize you loved him/her?
When we were sitting on the couch and she said, “Geoff…when I’m pregnant, are you going to rub my belly and say, ‘I love your mother so much’ to our unborn baby?” That’s when I knew I loved her.

8 Who said it (I love you) first?
I told her, “I think I’m falling in love with you” to try and break the ice and get her to say it. She refused. In fact, the first time she told me she loved me was on our 2nd wedding anniversary. She said she wanted to wait to see if it would work before she committed to the whole “love” thing.

9. How did s/he propose?
I proposed to her on a hill in provo. I played her some soft music and we danced on roses.

10. What are two things you remember most about your wedding?
1. Wanting to get the ceremonies over so we could go to the hotel room that night and watch tv.
2. Seeing my beautiful bride in her wedding dress and thinking, “I am the luckiest man in the world.”

4 comments:

NaDell said...

You are so silly. Good thing I know most of those aren't true.
Glad you found a fun one.

Cali said...

1, 2, 9, are all true. 3, 4, 7, 8, and 10 are half-truths. 5 an outright lie. And where did 6 go?

Anonymous said...

Mr.Beluthmas,
I'm sorry about your Chargers. I would have liked to see them do it.

Sven said...

thats ok....but don't say, "there's always next year." because thats just a bunch of crap!