Total Pageviews

Friday, December 26, 2008

Twilight, Twilight...turn on the magical colored lights!

Here's a post-Christmas day shocker: I went to the theatre and paid $17 to watch twilight! I know I know...I'm surprised too. About 6 hours before showtime my wife sat me down and stared at me with her cute puppy dog eyes and said, "honey, will you take me to see twilight tonight...i want to see it so bad." I succumbed to her enticings. The odd thing about it, I really liked it! I did get way too involved in the plot, and halfway through the movie I found myself screaming in my head for Bella to "run away....GO! He just wants to suck your blood.....RUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!!" Yeah it was pretty intense.

I guess I just thought Edward was so dreamy!

3 comments:

NaDell said...

It is a pretty captivating storyline. I liked reading the books. They were exciting and you never knew just what would happen, even if you could have a pretty good 50/50 shot at the ending.
Good job being nice to Cali. I'm glad you enjoyed it too!

Cali said...

He he

Cali said...

He he