Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Huh...

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I believe when I first exited the womb, I was holding a deck of cards and riding a huffy...so no I was not named after anyone.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? A couple of months ago when I was in the front of the pack at yoga. I couldn’t tell if I liked it or was being violated.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No, it is dangerously close to Tahoma.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Honey ham
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? I hope not.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably not. I’m a jackass.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? No.
8.DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No, but I would collect my toenail clippings if I were old enough.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Raisin bran
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Neapolatin
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? whether or not they are hotter than me.
15. RED OR PINK? A pinkish hew
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My genius mind. I'm just too damn smart for most people.
17. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Bill O Reilly pulling it out his bum.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Communist red
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Hospital emergency rooms, city mourges, state prisons...the san francisco bay...
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football
27. FAVORITE FOOD? Parsley, Sage, Rosemary, and Lowery's seasoning salt.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Howard the Duck
35. HUGS OR KISSES? I'll take a smooch over a hug anytime
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Individual Income Taxes
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Conan O Brien
42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Who are those guys...
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Ecuador
45. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? Rehab

3 comments:

NaDell said...

So silly.
How about the Hudson Bay? I hear that it doesn't smell very good either.
Do you really do yoga?

Anonymous said...

Hey, Ray can pull stuff outta his bum too. Just ask all his co-workers and lenders and real estate agents. Makes it very convenient to have it all right there when they need it.

And thank goodness you went to rehab to meet your lovely wife. See, some things happen for a reason.

Cali said...

I love you.