Total Pageviews

Friday, January 28, 2011

You pudding of a woman!

So you think I'm a loser? Just because I have a stinking job that I hate, a family that doesn't respect me, a whole city that curses the day I was born? Well, that may mean loser to you, but let me tell you something. Every morning when I wake up, I know it's not going to get any better until I go back to sleep again. So I get up, have my watered down Tang and still-frozen Pop Tart, get in my car with no upholstery, no gas and six more payments to fight traffic just for the privilege of putting cheap shoes on the cloven hooves of people like you. I'll never play football like I thought I would, I'll never know the touch of a beautiful woman, and I'll never again know the joy of driving without a bag on my head. But I'm not a loser. Because despite it all, me and every other guy who'll never be what he wanted to be, are still out there, being what we don't wanna be, forty hours a week, for life. And the fact that I haven't put a gun to my mouth, makes me a winner!

4 comments:

Cali said...

Hayells Yeah.

Dan M. said...

What the what?!

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was an exceptionally good post. Spending
some time and actual effort to generate a top notch article…
but what can I say… I put things off a lot and don't seem to get anything done.

my site home cellulite treatment

Twisted_Code said...

Or just makes you another part of the machine the elites run net and claim they have nothing to do with. Not saying I want you to go anywhere. I'm just saying I'd rather see you fight back rather than just surviving. If the game is rigged, either flip the table or learn to play by the ever-changing rules. "When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [...]Get mad. I don't want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these?", as a good videogame once put it.
To be clear, I'm not in the slightest trying to suggest fighting back is easy, but if it's as bad as you say, why are you accepting it? Make some noise!
And of course, there's also plenty of ways to learn things like how to program (or hack!) without paying for college. I'm not trying to advertise here, so I won't name specific sites (unlike, *ahem*, the anon before me), but this is the Internet and free sites are abundant. Either learn to beat the system, or at least learn the rules.
This brought to you by a paralyzed (spinal cord injury) moron that probably hasn't had it as bad as you and doesn't know what he's talking about, but I'm hoping I can at least help someone with this? Wishing you and everyone else the best of luck, and stay safe.